Oh sweet Caleb. Even when your hugs are too hard or you're surreptitiously licking the wrong thing (oh why, the trash can?) there is something good hearted about your mischief. No one works harder at remembering the jokes in Phineas and Ferb or all of the lyrics to Call Me Maybe. There isn't an adventure you're not ready for or a puddle you're not interested in jumping in. This snowy sloggy winter was right up your alley. I'm not sure how in the last year you went from having a decent interest in trying new foods to sticking only to carbohydrates. It's the same lunch every day, mango soy yogurt smoothie and grilled cheese, sometimes crusts, sometimes not. I love watching you glide down the street on your scooter stopping with a bit of extra style when I tell you "red light." And how you show no fear trying to keep up with the big kids and their games.
No comments:
Post a Comment